Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blog!

Welcome to our blog! This is our way to give you a peak into our lives and see what we're up to. We just bought a home and will be renovating as soon as we close, January 31st!! We'll be recording our progress so even if you can't stop by in person, hopefully you'll be able to stop by our blog and see our latest updates and "feel" apart of it.

We are those people. We absolutely love our dog and she'll have quite a presence on here. She is such a beautiful puppy and so well behaved how could we not boast about her? (we obviously have no children) We're also crossfitters. Don't hate us. Join us!

I'm excited to start this new adventure of home ownership and look forward sharing it with you. We're also open to any tips you seasoned folk may have for us.


*Disclaimer* This is my first attempt at blogging, so please, do not be too critical... yet.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad you're doing this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad, too. :) Will I get email notifications when you added a new post? I'm one of THOSE people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I see that I will get notifications. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I didn't know that you can get notifications! I just check Lisa's blog 3 times a day... maybe more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still not getting notifications.... :( What do I have to do?

    ReplyDelete