Sunday, February 9, 2014

Starting to look like a home

I can breathe again! We finally had time to really start organizing and BOY does it feel good. We have a living room again! This past week we would organize one area, but then brought more stuff from the apartment and it looked/felt like nothing was accomplished. Today though, we can actually relax in this space.


The furniture will eventually go downstairs when we finish that area and the curtains will be replaced, but for now, it actually feels like our home and not a mess. 

My brother was a HUGE help this week!
He worked his tail off moving stuff from our apartment to the house while we were at work, cleaned up our ceiling demolition in the basement, helped us organize our mess at home, and took care of Nym. I truly have the best brothers.  He even butters my bread when I ask him to to at dinner :) 

It's starting to come together! Slowly but surely we'll get there :)





No comments:

Post a Comment