Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Trilogy is complete!

I know you've all been wondering about the final book in the trilogy so drum roll please...

Here it is folks!
 The Art of Love :)  

We found this last weekend during more demo. The series is complete now. One of our buddies who helped with the demo is reading the trilogy and will give me full book reviews when he's done (that was our deal).
 We also found a HUGE bag, maybe 300 or so of these beer tabs! Sweet find for my sister-in-law to make creative things out of them!
Our neighbor was good friends with the man that used to live here. He's a sweet old man, 80, widowed, just lost his cat. The first day I met him, he had me over and gave me a bunch of keys to our house! (dad was right when he said the first thing we needed to do was change the locks!!) Anyway... I told him we had found some treasures in the basement. His first guess was beer bottles. NOPE! But, we sure have his beer tabs! 

Sad to say, I think our treasure finding days are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment